<$BlogRSDURL$>


Tuesday, January 27, 2004

Exit Polls 

Kos has posted some unconfirmed early exit poll results:
I'm getting hazy reports from the field. As of 1 p.m. EST, exit polls show Kerry in the lead, Dean in close second within the Margin of Error.
Hopefully Jerome and Tom will check in soon, but Dean's visibility operation appears to be the best of the lot making the race more competitive than suggested by polls. On the flip side, Edwards is being hurt by his lack of a ground organization. That suggests that Clark may still snag that third place after all.

Warning -- this is all uncomfirmed. I haven't verified these reports, though I'm busting my ass trying. I'll post hard numbers as soon as I get them. Either released, or leaked.

Update: MSNBC will supposedly release their early exit poll numbers at 4 p.m. I'm kind of turned off at the thought of releasing exit poll numbers before the polls close, but as an addict, I crave them NOW!
Let's see how accurate this ends up being. And why would MSNBC give out poll results, and not, say ABC. What gives, ABC?

In fairness, I don't really think any network should broadcast poll results until the polls close.
|
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?