<$BlogRSDURL$>


Sunday, February 08, 2004

Lazy Sundays 

I've already watched all of The Great Escape and most of North By Northwest today, and it's only 3pm.

Btw, I also watched Bruce Almighty, which I rented yesterday, and, good God did it suck.

And as for Meet the Press, I only watched about 45 minutes of the hour-long interview, and I don't really have much to add. Bush hemmed and hawed (sp?), but wasn't terrible, and Russert didn't really ask about, say, why the budget didn't include Iraq $$, why the Medicare bill is costing $140B more than originally said, etc. Oh, and as I read somewhere else, gay issues (marriage or otherwise) didn't come up at all. You think Russert will not bring it up when Kerry goes on?
|
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?