<$BlogRSDURL$>


Saturday, February 21, 2004

Leonard Cohen, etc. 

Listening to "The Songs of Leonard Cohen" for the first time in about a year. What a devastating album (in a good way). Wow.

UPDATE: Well, I'm working from home today (using some contraption called the "Interweb" or "World Wide Net" or something like that--amazing, this technology stuff), and I hooked my computer up to my stereo to listen to my MP3 collection which has sat dormant since graduation. I'm rediscovering some great stuff: "Breakfast in America" by Supertramp; "The Village Green Preservation Society" by The Kinks; some random live shows by Radiohead; "Tracks" by Springsteen, although I have this on CD; some stuff by Crooked Fingers. Just some great music.

UPDATE II: And the original self-titled Weezer album. That album is awesome.
|
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?