<$BlogRSDURL$>


Friday, March 19, 2004

The Gore-ing Begins (or continues) 

Reader jk writes in:
From the NYT: "The image-conscious candidate and his aides prevailed upon reporters and photographers to let him have a first run down the mountain solo, except for two agents and Marvin Nicholson, his omnipresent right-hand man."

What candidate isn't image conscious? Bush wearing a flight-suit wasn't image conscious? Give me a fucking break.
Exactly. As John Stossel would say, Give me a break. I'd bet money the Howler is on this today. This is the article. The reporter is David Halbfinger, whom I not terribly familiar with, although I'm sure I've read him a hundred times.

Oh, and Kerry does look pretty damn good on that snowboard. Wow.
|
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?