<$BlogRSDURL$>


Tuesday, March 16, 2004

Jerry Orbach for County Commissioner 

Yes, apparently Jerry Orbach is running for Commissioner of Cook County. I didn't vote for him, but I probably should have. At least, I think it was Commissioner; it may have been some other lesser office.

I voted for Obama for Senate, Dean for President (would have voted for someone else if there was a real race), and O'Connor for Water Reclamation District something-or-other. Apparently this O'Conner is friends with someone I work with, so I promised to vote for him.

Other than that, I abstained from most other offices, because I didn't know who to vote for. I really need to bring a voter guide into the polls with me next time. And I voted YES on the one ballot issue, some sort of income tax hike for schools. Not sure if I should have, but I did.
|
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?