<$BlogRSDURL$>


Friday, April 09, 2004

Pandering 

Yes, blogging has been light. Mainly because the main thing on my mind is Iraq, and I don't really know what to say about it (except to reiterate my belief that going in there with this bunch of morons in charge was a bad idea).

Anyway, to get back to the title of this post, I think the single lamest thing politicians can do is pander to that dinosaur Don Imus. Via the Note, it seems that John F. Kerry was doing just that today. Good god! I mean, do people even listen to Imus anymore? Who cares? All pandering is bad, but if you're going to do it, at least do it to a group that matters! Ugh. Kerry, you have not impressed me since you've come back "on the trail" after your vacation/surgery.
|
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?