<$BlogRSDURL$>


Monday, June 21, 2004

Blogger Stuff 

Today I noticed that we had over double our average hits for yesterday. I find this a little strange, because I don't think either of us posted anything yesterday, and the free version of a sitemeter I have won't tell me where the hits from yesterday came from (I can only find the previous 20 referrals specifically). It's doubly weird that these hits came on a Sunday, because that's, by far, our lowesttraffic day of the week. Anyway, the mystery will not be solved, it seems.

Sorry I don't have anything real to post. The Indians are opening a 4-game set with the White Sox today, though, and this gives the Tribe a chance to show whether they're contenders or pretenders. I'll be there tonight and maybe tomorrow night.
|
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?