<$BlogRSDURL$>


Friday, June 18, 2004

iPod Update 

So, I got everything working, such that all my songs were successfully transferred from my computer to the iPod, and I even set up all my playlists and everything. However, I can't use the iTunes store, for some reason. When I click on "buy music" and try to set up an account, it prompts me to insert my Microsoft Office 2000 CD-ROM. I don't have that CD, and I don't understand why it's necessary to download music. Anyone know anything about this?

btw, this is when it would be helpful if people actually read this site, as the probability of getting an answer approaches one as the readership approaches infinity. As our readership is, shall we say, something less than infinity, the probability of someone helping me with this issue is significantly less than one.
|
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?