<$BlogRSDURL$>


Tuesday, June 22, 2004

More on Fahrenheit 9/11 (sort of) 

Listening to the Indians/White Sox game, and in the kind of non sequitor you only find with seasoned baseball announcers, one of the guys (either John Rooney or Ed Farmer, I guess) says, "You know what movie I want to see? That Fahrenheit 9/11. It's by that guy Michael Moore, I think." Then the other guy says something like, "Wasn't there another movie with the same name, or 'Fahrenheit something-or-other'?" "Uh, I don't know." "Yeah, it had to do with the temperature books burn or something." "Huh." Then, ten minutes later, they agree that there was a "Ray Bradbury movie" named "Fahrenheit 451."

I thought that DJ and The Hawk were the renaissance men of Chicago sports announcing, but it looks like they have company.
|
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?