<$BlogRSDURL$>


Friday, October 22, 2004

Surgery Update 

Well, I survived. And the doctor said I may slur my speech and the left side of my face may droop for the rest of my life, but I figure that's a small price to pay. But seriously, I'm fine--it was much easier than I thought, and I was coherent enough a couple of hours later to have a semi-serious discussion of GOP voter suppression activity with some Wisconsin field directors for Kerry. I may flesh out those discussions futher in the future, but it will depend on what I learn and if it turns out to be newsworthy (right now I'd say it's not very).

Also, I'm hoping I can go to the Hamell concert tomorrow, which will be great. Why? Because he has a song written about his recovery from a car accident called, I think, "Downs" all about being on vicodin and shit, which is what I'm on. So there's that.
|
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?