<$BlogRSDURL$>


Thursday, October 21, 2004

Under the Knife I Go 

So, I'm having a little Friday afternoon oral surgery tomorrow to get my three wisdom teeth out (apparently I don't have a top left wisdom tooth). Therefore, I probably won't write the 5-6 posts a day that I normally do. Ok, the truth is it'll be just another weekend of no posts, and none of you will be the wiser. And I'll be taking drugs and watching football all weekend...again, not terribly different than my normal weekends.

On a sidenote, I'm watching that iTunes/iPod commercial with that new U2 song, "Vertigo." Is it just me or has Bono's voice gotten much weaker over the years? Compare anything on Achtung Baby! to this Vertigo song, and I think you'll agree.

Oh, one more thing. I was supposed to go to the Hamell on Trial concert Saturday night at Schuba's on Belmont and Southport. Now, I'm pretty sure I won't be able to go (they say everyone reacts differently to the surgery), but you Chicagoland readers should. I guarantee you it is a concert experience unlike any other. You can see some concert footage on his website. And if you do go, and I end up being able to go, I'll be the one with the swollen cheeks.
|
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?