<$BlogRSDURL$>


Thursday, February 10, 2005

Romeo Crennel 

Due to the fact that, when I post on actual policy matters, a circular and ultimately unproductive discussion ensues in the comments, common courtesy demands that I blog on sports. Fair enough. Romeo Crennel is now the coach of the Browns. I, along with everyone else, it seems, thinks this is a good idea. Also, along with everyone else, I agree that it's long overdue. And, of course, the fact that this adds another minority coach to the NFL ranks is invariably a good thing.

Of course, if we don't start improving next year, and if we can't find a quarterback or some o-line, then, well, nothing in the above paragraph matters.

Oh, and in other sports-related news, check out Steve G. on Michael Jordan. As someone who has hated MJ as a player and a person as long as I can remember (which is not to say I don't think he's the best ever), it warmed my heart.
|
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?