<$BlogRSDURL$>


Tuesday, February 01, 2005

So, I shan't be having any kids, it seems 

From Reuters:
Teenagers and young men should keep their laptops off their laps because they could damage fertility, an expert said on Thursday.

...

"The increase in scrotal temperature is significant enough to cause changes in sperm parameters," said Dr Yefim Sheynkin, an associate professor of urology at the State University of New York at Stony Brook.
Is "scrotal" even a word? Sadly, yes!* But it still sounds made up to me. And, this problem will only get worse as laptops get more powerful. And while I think this may be bad news for me, I can only imagine what it means for Guthrie, who pretty much never didn't have a laptop on his lap during law school. I'm guessing his testicles are no more than shriveled up peas right now. Tough break, Guth.

*Apologies to Sadly, No!
|
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?