<$BlogRSDURL$>


Monday, April 04, 2005

Opening Day Thread 

So, the Indians lost, but the Reds onewon*, so one of your two bloggers here is happy. Hint: it's not me.

Other interesting opening day news is that Dmitri Young of the Tigers is on pace to hit 486 home runs. I wish him well in his journey.

I also don't understand why the White Sox didn't let Beuhrle finish the game against the Tribe. I understand why you want to make sure you don't over-extend starters, esp at the beginning of the season, but I would think an opening day complete game shutout would be worth it.

So, anyone else have any opening day-related thoughts?

*in my defense, I think what happened here is that I was already thinking about the dependent clause that was going to follow that comma concerning "one of your two bloggers," and that's why the word "one" was typed by my fingers (if I may be supremely passive here). But still, pretty freaking bad for a guy who has two degrees from supposedly elite schools.
|
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?