<$BlogRSDURL$>


Monday, November 21, 2005

One-Minute Movie Review--Crash 

I just watched Crash. I had heard good things, and, well, it was the most disgusting, manipulative piece of horseshit I've seen in several years. The fact that it had quite an impressive cast (all of whom acted quite well in it) only adds to its overall insulting qualities.

Paul Haggis, the writer/director, should never be allowed behind a camera again (which I already know isn't true, since I just met someone who is cast in a pilot Haggis got based on this film. Oh, and the pilot is based on Irish-American hoods in NYC. I'm sure that his portrayal of NYC race relations will be as subtle and provocative as his look at that subject in LA).

I may elaborate on this review at a later date, but for now, rest assured that this film is a true pile of steaming shit.
|
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?