<$BlogRSDURL$>


Tuesday, December 13, 2005

The Wire 

Many of you know that I think The Wire is not just the best show in TV, but probably the best show that's ever been on TV. Although, as per my usual Johnny-come-lately self, I never watched them on HBO, only seeing Seasons 1 and 2 on DVD. And, since I watched those two seasons (over about 5 days last spring), I've been clamoring for Season 3 to be released on DVD, which, apparently, is even better than the first two seasons. HBO has not complied with my requests. However, it looks like they will begin replaying the third season on HBO Zone, which I assume is one of those HBO channels I never watch but do get on my cable. The first episode of the third season is episode 26, being aired on December 29. Set your Tivos.
|
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?