<$BlogRSDURL$>


Thursday, March 16, 2006

Montana 

As I promised here, I'm going to post a couple of pictures from my recent trip to Big Sky and Yellowstone. This first picture is from our snowmobile tour in Yellowstone. It needs no caption.
Hmm, this is interesting--Blogger has made some strides in how you can post pictures since I last did this. Cool. So, yeah, this first pic to your left is of a Buffalo that passed us right on the road. This second picture isn't actually one I took, but one my little sister took a couple of weeks after I was out skiing. She's a Fine Arts major who concentrates in photography, so her pics are always good. This is a picture of her skiing the First Gully off the top of Lone Mountain.



And here's a very cool picture she took of the view from the top.



Anyway, great stuff. Enjoy.
|
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?