<$BlogRSDURL$>


Friday, May 05, 2006

Radiohead 

I've had tremendous luck in the past with concert tickets. Last time Radiohead toured I got 2nd row tickets in the pavilion of Blossom Music Center through Radiohead's official presale. And, last time the Boss toured, I got sweet tix to the Rosemont Theater show through regular old ticketmaster.

Well, my luck ran out today, when neither I nor my friend could get fuck-all to Radiohead's two NYC shows in June through ticketmaster. So, I went to ebay, where, of course, people were already selling tickets for astronomical sums. And, despite my "no large, unexpected purchases in May" pledge to myself, I bid and won on some. So, at least I'm going--I'm sure it will be incredible. I think these tickets will be pretty good, too (probably not awesome, though). I'll do a concert review after I go.
|
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?