<$BlogRSDURL$>


Tuesday, January 27, 2004

My NH Predictions! 

My prediction is coming in hours after the polls have opened. My prediction is this...

At some point during the reporting of the New Hamsphire results on CNN, Jeff Greenfield (or possibly Bill Schneider) will turn to Judy Woodruff and say something along the lines of, "You know, Judy, the voters of New Hampshire have a wonderful habit of ignoring the polls and us pundits and reminding us that they, the voters, are the ones who ultimately pick the President."

Furthermore, at no point will Judy or any other CNN anchor say: "Well, remember Jeff - they didn't select the President last time."

Nor will anyone say, "God damn you are a pompous piece of shit." It's unclear how many CNN anchors will be thinking this.


(In all seriousness, I have long held that all Democrats should only watch Foxnews - for the simple reason that you should keep your enemies closer than your friends. I have to admit, though, that I now just prefer Fox because CNN is just so boring. Some fox anchors have personalities, and they have a point of view. I actually like Brit Hume - or, I would rather get my news from him than, say, Judy Woodruff or Aaron Brown. However, I admit that when I want to see the news from a 360 degree angle, I do turn to the hip and fashionable former host of The Mole, Anderson Cooper.)
|
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?