<$BlogRSDURL$>


Wednesday, February 04, 2004

Bad News for Dems 

I'm sitting here at work, reading about last night, and all I can think about is how unfairly Dean has been treated during this process. And I'm starting to think about how fun it would be to vote for Nader again, just to again give a big "fuck you" to the people who did this to him.

Of course, I will almost certainly vote for the Democratic nominee. (Especially now that Joementum has ended.) However, rest assured if I am thinking this, the true Deaniacs are thinking it as well. And the Democrats cannot win without those of us who actually still believe that the government exists to help people, not just to stop Republicans from hurting them.

Again, I realize this isn't a very rational response, and I'm not really looking to defend it. I'm just saying that I am not the only one feeling this way, and it's a problem for the Democrats.
|
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?