<$BlogRSDURL$>


Tuesday, February 24, 2004

Dumbest Poll Ever? 

What follows is an actual "Greta Poll" from the Fox News web site. How is this an appropriate question for a poll? How in the name of the seven mad gods who rule the seas will the human quest for knowledge and wisdom be advanced from learning that, say, 16% of Americans are "suspicious that the two men asking for parole are involved"?

The Poll:

As the investigation into the disappearance of the Mississippi family of three continues, what concerns you the most?

__I'm suspicious that there was a domestic problem

__I'm suspicious that the two men asking for parole are involved

__I'm wondering if this was a totally random crime

__Nothing

__I have no idea what happened but I'm very interested in the case



UPDATE: I voted for "I'm wondering if this was a totally random crime."
|
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?