<$BlogRSDURL$>


Thursday, February 12, 2004

Idiots 

So, the FCC is pushing for the authority to regulate cable as well - not just over the air television. Why? Why, if I pay for a service, should the FCC decide what I watch? How is this in any way even bordering on being Constitutional - outside of banning obscenity and cable shows where people yell fire in a crowded theater?

And who are the people who are paying for a service - cable television - and then demanding that it be censored? You are a moron, if this applies to you. DON'T BUY CABLE if it offends you.

Sorry - busy at work. And note that it's not just Republicans who are doing this - there are plenty of idiots on both sides of the aisle. I just don't understand why anyone feels they can decide what I watch on my own TV.
|
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?