<$BlogRSDURL$>


Tuesday, February 24, 2004

O'Reilly Interviews Gibson 

I just watched Mel Gibson enter the No-Spin Zone. It was indeed the hardest-hitting interview I've ever seen - in that at no point did Bill O'Reilly actually fellate Mel Gibson on camera.

Actual exchange during interview (paraphrased... if there is just a God a transcript will be posted):

O'Reilly: I've taken a lot of heat for you, Gibson.

Gibson: I know, I know.

O'Reilly: I'm used to it.

Gibson: You... you're the kind of guy to go down with the ship.

O'Reilly: (laughs) I'm the kind of guy to go down with the ship. Do you feel sorry for me?

Gibson: No.

O'Reilly: I take all this heat for you and you don't feel sorry for me?


And it wasn't entirely clear that O'Reilly was joking when he asked Gibson if he felt sorry him. This truly is No-Spin journalism.
|
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?