<$BlogRSDURL$>


Thursday, November 04, 2004

Thank God for Alan Keyes 

He refuses to congratulate Obama. God I needed to find something to laugh at.
Keyes also said he did not congratulate Obama after the race was called, a tradition among politicians, because doing so would have been a "false gesture" because he believes Obama's views on issues like abortion are wicked.

"I'm supposed to make a call that represents the congratulations toward the triumph of that which I believe ultimately stands for and will stand for a culture evil enough to destroy the very soul and heart of my country," Keyes said. "I can't do this, and I will not make a false gesture."
On a serious note, if you believe abortion is murder, don't his comments make perfect sense? And yet, they sound insane.
|
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?