<$BlogRSDURL$>


Friday, January 21, 2005

NFL Playoff Pick 

I don't usually have a strong feelings about who will win an NFL game, but if I were a betting man I would put a lot of money on the Steelers this week. I can't fathom that on the basis of one bad game by Big Ben, the Patriots are now mysteriously better than them. The Steelers kicked the Patriots' ass earlier this year - as did the Miami Dolphins. Last week, everything went wrong for the Steelers and they still won. I tend to think that the Patriots' tricky defensive schemes won't work against the Steelers - who will respond by running the ball over and over again. I think this injured Patriots team just isn't as good as the Steelers - and the Steelers have home field advantage.

Not that I really know anything about football, except that the Bengals usually suck. So take this for what it's worth. But since I'm not going to put money on a sporting event, I thought I would publicly make this prediction so that something is on the line. Thank you.
|
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?