<$BlogRSDURL$>


Tuesday, April 19, 2005

More Pope 

(1) Over at The Corner, where it was very important that we allow the Swift Boat Veterans to exercise their free speech as they discussed John Kerry's actions during and after Vietnam, it apparently is but a hilarious side note that the Pope was a member of the Nazi youth.

Protesting Vietnam during war = serious business. Possible connection to Nazis = liberal bias!

(2) Apparently, Mr. Benedict or Ratzinger or whatever his name is now was one of the Catholics who said priests shouldn't give communion to pro choice politicians - specifically John Kerry. Any comment I make about this man could land me in hell, so I better stop. But this was one of the more reprehensible viewpoints I've seen taken in modern politics; I'm glad to see the Pope on board. And... I've typed several comments on this, all of them are inappropriate, and I admit I'm too chickenshit to publish them. Suffice to say, I don't like this guy.
|
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?