<$BlogRSDURL$>


Monday, January 09, 2006

NFL Prediction 

I am basing this partly on an overreaction, partly on some internet rumors (that I fear are well founded but that I will not link to), and partly on an educated guess based on reading basically every media report on the Bengals available on the internet during the last few years (and hence having some knowledge of the personalities involved).

Chad Johnson has played his last game for the Bengals.

I put my confidence level in this prediction at around 60%.

I'd write more, but I think I am now going to go vomit.

UPDATE:

Although they are really only reporting on the existence of the rumor, and although the Cincinnati Enquirer is probably no better than a random web site, part of the reason for my prediction is reported here.
|
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?